Here’s the deal, I’m jonesing for DA:I and rather than be in limbo until release I thought we could do something fun to pass the time =)
Initially meant to just be among friends we figured we might as well post this up so anyone that’s interested/bored/desperate for Inquisition could join in the fun!
- My friends and I have all thought up one prompt up to 6 total and have randomized these.
- Every prompt will run for 18 days. We’ve roughly divided up the time till one day before American release date and left some extra for the 6th prompt.
- I will post up one prompt at a time.
- Posted prompts using the #help me make it to release art prompt tag will be gathered in one post on the same day I post the next one up so people can enjoy all the entries =)
- These prompts can be expanded upon! Want to add more characters? Do eeet. Want to add in a little palette challenge for yourself as well? Great! The prompt is a baseline, go crazy!
Here’s the prompt schedule
- Wed July 23rd - Sun August 10th
- Mon August 11th - Fri Aug 29th
- Sat August 30th - Tues Sept 16th
- Wed Sept 17th - Sun Oct 5th
- Mon Oct 6th - Fri Oct 24th
- Sat Oct 25th - Mon Nov 17th
Without further ado I present to you: Prompt number 1!
- Ironbull in the rain with a baby animal.
This prompt will run from today (23rd of July) until the 10th of August.
Next prompt up will start one day after, on the 11th.
Don’t forget to use the #help me make it to release art prompt tag if you want me to feature your drawing at the end of the prompt! Now go forth and have fun! Look forward to seeing what everyone comes up with =)
DA:I has been pushed back to November 18th.
Ima run out of fanfic to read, might have to start writing some. I suggest we draw lots of Cullen! Hmmmm maybe some Sera as well because dat fais.
Maybe we could do a thing, group-draw projects? =o Tagging the peeps!
It worked like a charm! Check my last post on tumblr. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! :D
Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I love your mods and tutorials! They're real life-savers, and I really appreciate all the time you put into them : ) If you don't mind, could I get your input on a problem I'm having importing a custom hair mesh into ME3?
Thank you, I’m glad =) Sure ask away.
Following your instructions to the letter. Although it would nice if you did what Gopher did with Skyrim modding regarding advanced techniques - meaning videos. Anyway, now I just wish I had installed Mass Effect on my SSD...ah, cruel economy.
Aah video’s might be worthwhile if the toolset was out of development, but as it stands (and having already rewote that tutorial three times) I’d rather mod until things stabilize on that front. It’d be quite the timesink to create them for the toolset as things stand.
Thank you ever so much for the quick answer. I've just downloaded it from the mirror. Now I'm on to the cruel task of learning how to use ME3Explorer. I've used Texmod for so long that a new tool scares the hell out of me. But your work seems too well done not to try it.
Hi there, how are you. So, I am trying to download your EDI Default Outfit from nexus but, for some weird reason it says, to me, the file is no longer available. I'd like to know if you a mirror for your mod. Thanks, have a nice day. ;)
I’m good! Reading yummy Cullen fanfiction =)
Strange that Nexus is giving you issues, the file is up and download works fine here. There is a Mediafire mirror listed under the project, you can download it from there alternately. The Mirror is listed directly in my BSN thread as well.
Be sure to use SVN revision 653 or below. REV 654 and latest 655 are not advised for regular use, only for testing purposes.
THIS MESH IS SO PIXELY, 90’S LARA CROFT WANTS HER SHIRT BACK!
me imitating Gordon Ramsay if he critqued video game designs. (via adlegend21)